Valentine's Day 08! Valentine's Day 08!

I Loved Watching This Movie

Thanks for uploading it, your video reminded me of a lot things. Your style of drawing is great too, so keep it up.

Chrono Who #16 Chrono Who #16

Thats Great!

I watch Dr. Who all the times, and i beat Chrono Trigger for SNES way back.

Candy Hole #1 Candy Hole #1

Nice Style

Really interesting, and good voices, very unique in every sense.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

I loved Waterlollies, Exceptional

This is great, the most interesting Brackenwood yet, definitely with the most storyline. Great job. It's also good to hear your next animations will have more of a storyline and depth, always room to improve, but the music was amazing. The overall composition and background noises was great, previously i thought The Yuyu had the best musical composition but Waterlollies is now my favorite. Nathan McCree is great.

syndacite chapter 1 syndacite chapter 1

Wonderful.

That was great. Can't wait to see more.

Mortal Kombat Ultra combo Mortal Kombat Ultra combo

Nice Spoof of MK

This one was pretty funny. Nice work.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Amazing!

I love your style, it's one of the few unique and beautiful variations of anime/manga that really holds it's own. The way you make fighting in your flash is great, it's artistic, yet cool enough to be a fight, and as always a dramatic and great ending. The music was well paced throughout the flash and fit perfectly, i enjoyed watching it. :)

Revenge of the Kongs Revenge of the Kongs

Really nice flash! I loved it!

You deserved front page :). There must have been a lot of effort put into that flash and it shows. I was thinking while i was wathing it that it would look really great if it was turned into a movie using 3d models and such, but it's good in 8bit too, nice work.

Retarded Animal Babies 17 Retarded Animal Babies 17

What is that, Metric?

Awesome flash.

The great circus tonite The great circus tonite

The was awesome!

I love the way it was, it may have been short and no dialogue but it was still really entertaining. The way everything was drawn is excellent and the end is really well put together, awesome work.