[AG] Dodge Ballin' [AG] Dodge Ballin'

It Blows.

The opposing team doesn't have ant handicaps and you gotta deal with it? Your game sucks.

Pikachu Pong (Practice) Pikachu Pong (Practice)

Bad.

The game was lame. If you're going to make a pong game, add more to it than that.

-Paddles were too big**
-Music got annoying very quickly
-Background was empty
-Use the whole screen to play on next time

Rock Out: Endurance Rock Out: Endurance

Seizure-iffic

It's a pointless game but the music is good. It could give someone a seizure though.

bukKkk responds:

Suppose you are right, I should add a warning.

The Ultimate Soundboard The Ultimate Soundboard

"It's Plastic, Fool"

"I Pity The Fool" who had too write out the captions. "Some Never Learn" how to spell properly, or even listen to the sounds clips so they know what to put in, "Yeah". "Your Trademark Is Stupidity"...because you put No Way Fool when it should have been "No, Fool". And getting a 5 from me? "I Wouldn't Bet On It".

-Trick Or Treat- -Trick Or Treat-

Great Job On This Halloween Game!

That was a really fun game, and getting the high score is A LOT of fun. I got number 4 (four) with 99 (ninety-nine) candy points. I bookmarked the high score page just to see if anyone beats me :D. Awesome game, 8/10 , my suggestion is next time put some REALLY creepy Halloween music ;) . Have a great Halloween.
-Hyosuke

Paddle Battle 2 Paddle Battle 2

Awesome game!

The reason i like the game so much is because i got the top-score of 654 but i forgot to put my name in...oh well.

Over-Kill responds:

There's a trick to getting the fastest time.
:D I see you figured it out.

Dough Bro Dough Bro

Really Great Game

Its a fun game and is addictive. The best way to get points though is to stand right by the oven when the dough is baked and you get all the points.

Midnight: Darkest Night Midnight: Darkest Night

Get Better Sprites

The main person you use in the game was pretty bad, when he attacked you could see double. Also the monsters could have been done a bit better. My suggestion is to replace the models and try again.

demoninabottle responds:

Aight, thats cool. Yeah, the double was a flaw

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Didn't work for me...

If you submit something please make sure it works for everyone. Other have played it and i haven't...just the kinda thing you want to happen to a critic. >:(

Mobile Weapon Zero Mobile Weapon Zero

This was a pretty nice game!

It had some tough spots in it but once you beat it you wouldn't have any problems going back to it. Unless you miss every hit and survive with 9 hp which happened to m when i was fighting the Mavericks. It also had a nice storyline and cool mechs. I wish you could have a choice between a few of them like the one that the Mavericks use with the claws (best mech in the game). Since this is the trailer i'm expecting a lot more from the real version! =)